Please visit the new Coyote Mercury Blog.

It's even all up-to-date and everything.


Saturday, December 10, 2005

It's My Birthday, I'll Blog If I Want To

Today is my birthday so I decided to list a few of the other, more illustrious, Dec. 10ths courtesy of Born Today:
  • Emily Dickinson
  • J Mascis
  • Kenneth Branagh
  • William Lloyd Garrison
  • William Plomer
  • Dorothy Lamour
and somehow left off that list:
  • Ernest Shepard, who so beautifully illustrated some of my favorite books: Winnie-the-Pooh, The House at Pooh Corner, and The Wind in the Willows.

Tagged:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

You're in good company!

8:18 AM  
Blogger James Brush said...

Yeah, I was kind of surprised. I knew about Dickinson and Shepard, but the others were new to me.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home