Please visit the new Coyote Mercury Blog.

It's even all up-to-date and everything.


Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Groundhog Year

I glanced up at a new calendar yesterday in order to date a check and saw that it was the 3rd. That's odd, I thought, tomorrow is the third. I checked against another calendar and saw to my surprise that my 2006 calendar has 2005 dates.

I wonder if this means I have unfinished business or an incomplete '05 resolution. Either way, I guess I'm living in the past. At least until I exchange the calendar.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dem Soldier said...

I wonder if you were drunk when U looked....kidding...

Yeah man, U may have unfinished business in 05.....What could that be?

2:08 PM  
Blogger James Brush said...

I think I forgot to take the trash out. Maybe that's it.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home