Please visit the new Coyote Mercury Blog.

It's even all up-to-date and everything.


Friday, November 04, 2005

Places I've Been

Since I was a kid, I've loved maps, so I was excited when I stumbled upon Nathan's Updates from Seoul, which led me to world66, a very cool site for anyone who loves the magic of staring at maps, remembering places visited and highways traveled, and the lure of faraway places yet to be seen.

So here's my world map, most of which is the result of growing up in a Navy family. I didn't count layovers in airports.



create your own visited country map

As an adult, the only trips abroad I've managed are Canada and Mexico. But I have traveled quite a bit in the states, usually by car, which is my preferred method especially when the drive invloves days of desert travel. Here's my map of the states:



create your own personalized map of the USA

And, of course Europe, just because this site lets you do Europe:



create your personalized map of europe

You can also make a Canada map, but since mine would only include Quebec, I decided not to do that one.

What fun!

Tagged: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home