Please visit the new Coyote Mercury Blog.

It's even all up-to-date and everything.


Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

It's so simple: family, friends, food, football. I love that there's barely any commercial aspect to it. I love that it's a secular holiday that people of any faith and any political stripe can appreciate. I love that so many businesses aren't open on the Friday after Thanksgiving (retail being the exception, but I prefer to avoid that nightmare altogether). Thanksgiving is the one day of the year set aside to just chill. Unless, of course, you're cooking, but then that's what the next day is for.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Tagged:

1 Comments:

Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Kind of sad for the poor turkey, though.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home