Please visit the new Coyote Mercury Blog.

It's even all up-to-date and everything.


Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Coyote Mercury: The Blog

OK. So this is the Coyote Mercury blog, based in Austin, Texas. I don't yet have a purpose for blogging except that this seems an amusing way for an obsessive writer to have some fun and maybe even pick up a few new readers.

The names of the blog and my main website are derived from a character in my first novel, A Place Without a Postcard. The character is surprisingly enough a coyote named Mercury who may actually be just a plain old dog, or - possibly - God.

Enough for now. I should get back to learning how this blog stuff works.

Tagged:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Interestingly enough, the name of your novel is also the name of an album put out by an Australian band called "Midnight Oil", about 1981.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Regarding the previous comment . . . there's nothing completely new under the sun, I suppose.

Welcome to the blogging world, Mr. Brush. And thanks for visiting my humble blog.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

3:58 PM  
Blogger James Brush said...

Regarding timekeeper's post...Thanks for visiting. I discovered that a few years ago; I gave the CD a listen and enjoyed it.

Regarding Jeffery Hodges' post...Thanks for visiting my blog, and thanks for the welcome. I am enjoying this. Thanks also for the mention on your blog.

Jeffery's blog, Gypsy Scholar, is definitely worth visiting and can be read at:

http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home